The Library Research Goals
After using this guide, you should be able to do the following:
- Given a broad research topic, use the 4W questions (who, what, where, when) to write a research question.
- Given a research topic, compile a list of search terms or keywords.
- Given background information about Google and the Library, list two differences between the two related to content, organization, or quality.
- Given a research topic and access to the library's catalog, find one relevant book on your topic.
- Given a research topic and access to a general article index database (Academic Search Complete), find one relevant article on your topic.